Wednesday, April 22, 2009

King Fisher Air Lines Chirman's Message

I intend to make Kingfisher Airlines the best in the world and pursue this goal seriously, as I am sure you pursue your goals equally seriously. I have always aimed at delighting you and giving you nothing but the best.

It is my passion to deliver a world-class experience. And since work and play can go hand-in-hand, I am sure you need some time to relax in the skies after several pressing commitments and stressful work obligations.

I make this happen, by being personally involved and ensure that every Kingfisher aircraft meets the global standards that I have set in terms of safety. I am proud of our brand-new fleet which incorporates the latest technology available. I have insisted upon a personalised entertainment system for your personal viewing and listening pleasure, to create an environment that you will truly cherish.

Aboard every Kingfisher Airlines flight you will meet your crew that I have hand-picked and approved after a rigorous training programme. They have been instructed to treat you in the same way as if you were a guest in my own home.

So, leave the stress of daily life behind and enjoy a Five Star experience with Kingfisher Airlines. I try hard to exceed what you expect, however, if I have missed something or fallen short of meeting your expectations, please feel free to mail me directly at chairman@flykingfisher.com

I invite you to fly Kingfisher Airlines and experience an unforgettable journey my team and I strive to create everyday.

Warm personal regards,

Dr. Vijay Mallya
Chairman
Kingfisher Airlines Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment